Harbor Springs, MI Before Sunrise

Buckster

In memoriam
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I happened to be out and about in the nearby town of Harbor Springs, MI recently, and got a few shots.

1. The town Christmas tree. They put this in the middle of the road each year, and it's a big one. My 67 year old mom reminisced that when she was a little girl it was a big deal for the whole family to go to Harbor Springs and see it.

Main_Street_8619.jpg

2. A typical storefront on Main Street:

Main_Street_8627.jpg

3. A wider shot of Main Street:

Main_Street_8632.jpg

4. Holy Childhood Church, also on Main Street:

Silent_Night_8623.jpg

5. Sunrise soon on Little Traverse Bay, where the town is situated:

Winter_Sunrise_8635.jpg

Mostly Snap shotish IMO. Number 4 on this shot I would have tried to get more of the Dock and sunrise and a lot less of the water and whatever that is in the bottom. You could crop it out but I might make the overall image a bit soft. Still worth considering cropping out a lot of the bottom of the image.

Makes me feel like I'm in one of the little toy towns people put around model train tracks.

Makes me feel like I'm in one of the little toy towns people put around model train tracks.

You beat me to it Stamp, exactly what I was thinking. Nice shots Buckster.

Very cool shots.Sky looks great in #5. I like the depth that is added by the crashing wave on the bottom of the frame. Would've have personally like to have seen a bit more of it. Either way, very nicely composed shots.

best wishes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back