Hard 2 keep up

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sup all.

Have you noticed the amount of awesome photos posted on this site? I cant keep up with the quality and variety. I love the work, and the ideas that the photos bring. I havent commented on many but way to go people :thumbup: keep up the good work and keep the bar set high.

Too all of the new members, I always tried to welcome y'all, but I cant keep up. So here is one BIG "Welcome in!" to everyone I have missed.

Thanks to everyone who posted JT photos, you people have a cool thing going here, someday I may make a meetup.

When I do these silly posts every 500 posts or so, I should thank everyone who makes this place happen. Thanks admin, mods etc...:hail:

When I hit #1000, I'll try not to make such a lame post. Summer is on its way :thumbup: be safe and enjoy.

Thats enough of my rambles, now get back to what you were doing. :)

John​

i agree, i've been busy lately so i really only reply to a few threads....there's just so many i usually don't have time to comment in all of them.

good work everyone though :)

Hey Pic and Nyt I have been in the same boat recently. Have not been taking pics or have been able to spend the time looking and responding to posts. It is a good thing as I am busy with a few projects and making money. Struggling to get to 1000 posts but it will be soon.

I may not be responding to them but there have sure been some really great images posted recently.

Eric

I have given up trying to keep up with all the posts :cry: I do my best to view the pictures in the photo gallery cause thats what I enjoy the most, put even then I have a hard time to keep up. Many good pictures seem to go by so fast, at this rate it will soon be time to for TPF to add more catagories for pictures. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back