hard BMW

Ugh :pale:
[...] Poor you!

Thanks! Healing is really quick though ... rather impressive even. The worst part now is the hip and some part of the lower leg. all in between looks quite good and I can even wear short trousers again without people running away screaming.

Where are you now?
At home?

no, I am finally up north ... closer to Murmansk than to Stockholm. Getting here was a pain (literally). But I am happy I did since life here is much slower than in Germany ... so exactly what I need now ;)

And ... did you wait for the green little man? Or else.... :scratch:

There was no green man except the police later ...
The whole situation was rather complicated, since one car gave me signs to cross the road, but that driver did not see the other car .. nor did I .. but I felt it shortly afterwards.

I KNEW I had a reason to be sceptical of BMW's. Or their drivers, really. Well, most of them. (I've never understood why Corinna drives one - I don't care either for the four-wheeled or the two-wheeled varieties...)

Anyway, good job you're still on your two legs and are taking those lovely photos up in Sweden! But bruises can be just as painfu as fractures sometimes...

Easy: it was the best offer. Age, mileage and price just fitted perfectly at the time. Had there been a Golf with the same price-performance ratio, it would have been another Golf. It was not the brand that brought about the decision.

But ask the deer: they are BMW haters now, too, I am sure (although, erm ... they never had the time of their life to develop a hatred really, after they found out how hard a BMW can be :oops: ).

Blame the driver, not a car.

actually, you should blame it on car and driver in the end that I am still alive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back