Harlech Castle

Impressive. I like short lenses and I think here lifting lens up works well with the clouds formation.

Very nice but you might want to consider burning in the bright water on the left side of the frame.

View attachment 39193

Very nice but you might want to consider burning in the bright water on the left side of the frame.

View attachment 39193

The distortion is far more distracting then the spot of water.

$Distortion Corection.jpg

I think the "distortion" was on purpose, it is too big "mistake" for an accident. Correcting it now destroys the the sky.

My only tick is the white steps on the right side of the frame but I don't think there's enough to work with for a decent clone. The distortion is one of those lens things we get with super wide angles; it is somewhat over the top but not enough to not be a good shot.

I think the "distortion" was on purpose, it is too big "mistake" for an accident. Correcting it now destroys the the sky.

I've seen far to many photos posted on here that have crooked horizons to believe that there is any such thing as "to big a mistake" on here.
I think the most likely snare here is that the OP ether did not know how to correct it or just did not notice it as most photos now days are never corrected for distortion and therefore people have seen it enough they dont notice it.

I've seen far to many photos posted on here that have crooked horizons to believe that there is any such thing as "to big a mistake" on here.
I think the most likely snare here is that the OP ether did not know how to correct it or just did not notice it as most photos now days are never corrected for distortion and therefore people have seen it enough they dont notice it.
I think I am not really a documentarian as I seek this distortions as a way of gaining some visual dynamics with objects otherwise well known. Not always works. And I am against crooked horizons, but this is not the case here.

Fortunately, my wife does her own Power Points...geeze I hated those.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back