Harley Davidson Shoot - Maybe Not Safe @ Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
You apologize for the bash fest and then imply you'd kick the guys ass. I'd love to watch that fight.

Here comes my .02

You all come in here and get your panties in a twist over a photo posted in a thread with a warning, declaring it may be offensive. Heck, I bet the title alone brought some of you in here in itself.
Then once you're in here and become offended, you decide to cry all over the thread. It's a very confusing situation.

As for the pictures, I find them to be very basic, you could use a bit more in regards to lighting (IE Time of Day, or maybe strobe power).

I must be blind...

I don't see the swastika in #3...

Its actually in picture 5, in the tail light. Just an FYI for those who found/find the swastika offensive: It was originally a Buddhist symbol, adopted and bastardized by Hitler. It is definitely more infamous for Hitler's use, but it was used a a buddhist symbol for centuries before he took it. Just so you all know. Oh - and it is still offensive, I suggest that you never go to a buddhist temple.
:chatty: it's actually the Buddhist symbol's mirror image, flipped, turned whatever the fxck you wanna call it. I was going to die if nobody else said it. -_-

687-swastika-dustbin-lg1.gif

Well seeing as tho people have ignored my warning, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back