Has anyone ever had a cat...

core_17 said:
...that SUCKLED on it's own tail? ALL THE TIME? And was it loud and slobbery?

I'm just trying to figure out if Smokey needs Kitty Therapy.

No, but Beethoven likes to lick his tail and he snortles when doing that. Very funny!:mrgreen:

core_17 said:
Hehehe...I've been doing thta with the other cat, trying to get her to stop scratching at the door at night when we're trying to sleep. (they aren't allowed in the bedroom cuz they'll keep us up all night). Funny thing is, she KNOWS she's gonna get squirted, but she still doesn't stop. She scratches at the door (very loudly, I wake up every time), and then listens for me to get out of bed...when she hears me (and lord knows I try to be as quiet as possible), she runs and hides, cuz she KNOWS what is coming. Damn cats.
Cats and dogs hate citrus. Grate the skin of an orange or lemon and then rub it where she's scrathing. She won't go near it again.

Cats and dogs hate citrus. Grate the skin of an orange or lemon and then rub it where she's scrathing. She won't go near it again.

Not to hijack this thread, but I have never heard of that with dogs. Both my current dog and my last dog absolutely loved(s) oranges.

:grumpy: my dog eats the whole orange in a few seconds, Peter...

LilCujo said:
hmm wonder if that works on husbands :scratch:

If it does let me know...my bf decided it would be cute to give me a visible hickey just to get a rise outa me, and make me yell at him.

Boys. I tell ya.

My cat's names were Waffle and Poptart. Poptart was my favorite and kinda a mentally crazy cat. One day I asked my mom where he was and she said she gave him away to a family that's friends of ours.. the kid named him boots. I was kinda in shock and stood there when she told me she gave my cat away.. he was like my best friend!

And then waffle got eatin' by a coyote or somethin..

core_17 said:
If it does let me know...my bf decided it would be cute to give me a visible hickey just to get a rise outa me, and make me yell at him.

Boys. I tell ya.

hehehee ok now thats just funny.....if it does work on husbands...it might be
more harmful to boyfriends. See husbands have a stronger chemical then b/f do. Thus the counter chemical to correct this bad habit might have some unwanted side effects.

Note: Side Effects may include the following:

Drossiness, itchiness, oozing, uncontrollable crying. Please see your physician to see if husbandoff is right for you.

Most reactions

Back