Hasselblad 2000FC/M shutter curtain repair?

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. I've got a 2000FC/M that's got one wrinkled curtain and one ripped curtain. Does anyone have any idea who fixes these focal plane bodies anymore? I have done extensive searches and found nothing so far. If there's no hope there, can I use other materials besides titanium for the curtains, such as steel curtains from a different model? Might decide to do it myself if I have to. Thanks for the help.

You do? :hail: YESSS I wonder how much shipping would cost. Do I need to find new curtains first, or would you make them out of a different material? And, of course, how much would you want for it?

You do? :hail: YESSS I wonder how much shipping would cost. Do I need to find new curtains first, or would you make them out of a different material? And, of course, how much would you want for it?

Not me you plonker here http://www.apertureuk.com/

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Oh LOL. I sent them an email. I'm willing to go just about anywhere with it, really.

Dr. John Emmet no longer repairs them, unfortunately. He was well known for putting in much more durable curtains than the original titanium foils, but no longer does it. What I NEED to do is find how to get that PDF of ripping open a 2000F that's linked on there but doesn't open. THAT will help. I just found a broken 2003FCW that has good curtains, and plan to buy it and harvest them.

I also need to try and call a couple of those other folks though. That might be a huge help. Thanks, dxq!

Most reactions

Back