Hat Photos

Cool! I was an aircraft maintenance crew chief once upon a time, so I'm always curious when I see aircraft, or parts of them, in photos.
Nice!
I am starting to apprentice under a family member as an A&P mechanic and hope to get my pilots license sometime in the future.
My family has a long history in aeronautics. :)

1639459993450.jpeg

Nice shot! One thing you might try is to step back and let a little more of the fence in the photo, and place the hat a little further to the left in the frame, since that would add a little more interest to the picture. Try to avoid placing the subject dead center in most cases, except when you are looking for some kind of symmetry. Hope that helps.

Nice shot! One thing you might try is to step back and let a little more of the fence in the photo, and place the hat a little further to the left in the frame, since that would add a little more interest to the picture. Try to avoid placing the subject dead center in most cases, except when you are looking for some kind of symmetry. Hope that helps.
It definitely does, thank you.
I took a few different shots kinda like how you just brought up but none came out too well, this had the best overall focus.
I'll test that out next time, I've done a few like that but always forget haha
Thanks.

1641271723576.jpeg

Kinda went for putting the knife in the spotlight but got more of the hat instead.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back