Haunted Orphange

Alex RTT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend took me out to this awsome "Haunted" abandoned orpahange form the 70's was huge, about 5 buildings all up. and the biggest was 2 storys + an attic. going to go back for more photos at some point. what do you think of the shots i got?

house004copy.jpg

house005copy.jpg

house006copy.jpg

house007copy.jpg

house011copy.jpg

house012copy.jpg

house014copy.jpg

house016copy.jpg

house018copy.jpg

house020copy.jpg

Cool series. I especially like #1. Could use a slight tilt.
The movement of the swing shots is cool too :)

Really really cool series Alex. Man, I would love to wander this place. The swing shot is great. But the feel to these are killer. Love it.

These are great. They have a real haunted house feel to them. I would love to see some more of the inside. Are you brave enough to go in? :)

thanks guys. glad you like them. unfortunitly a couple of my friends get scarred easy and refused to go in. that is why i said i'll go back for more some time... i mean, i wasnt scared ofcourse.....

Good to hear you weren't scared and will not be scared, for these make me itch to see some of the inside of this place, too!
They are so cool ... and I like your post procession on the first! Did you bring a torch/flashlight to selectively lighten the bike (for example)? Good idea. Adds to the haunted look.

Oh, and I also QUITE like the lighting and detail in Photo 6!

cool series, very eerie... good job capturing these :thumbup:

very nice shots! seeing these makes me want to try to go to the psychiatric center here and get some shots of the abandoned buildings there. the center is still open, but quite a few of the old buildings have been closed for years. i was inside one of them a number of years ago, bt it was to remove some furniture for the YMCA i was working for at the time. i didnt have a camera, and couldnt have shot anything with my hands full anyways.:lol:

This is a really good series. Creepy. Each photo has a mood of its own. Cool.

i love your technique. these are by far the best 'darkside' images i've seen in a long while.

well done.

Most reactions

Back