Haunted

alright my friends...we have a tentative trip back to the house scheduled for this weekend. im not happy with this, but i cant stand the thought of not going back in there. a little history on the house...it was built by my great great grandfather(contractor) and sold to a family. various inhabitants later, we are at modern day. well, its right next to a golf course, and they wont tear the house down. they tried to fix it up, evidence of spackle and other things...and everytime, production just stops. no explanation.

sid, yes this was with my 10D. i set it to auto and just started shooting.

and yes, the pictures were hurried...i have a healthy respect for the dead and i dont want to piss anyone or ANYTHING off.

md

Really great pics.... Especially the first and last ones. Black and white seems to really add to the spooky mood. I'm with ya though, I would have totally lost my nerve wandering around that place alone. It looks freakier than hell. That said, some night and IR shots would ROCK of that place.

Very nice series! I love haunted places and the like! Definitely makes you feel alive and gets the heart racing! Although I'm not sure if I would go at this alone either! Thanks for sharing MD!

Zach :D

MDowdey said:
...and everytime, production just stops. no explanation.

hmmmmm, wonder why construction just stops with no explanation??? :shock: when you return, spend the night and get an accurate account of a "night in the life of Matt"! if we hear nothing from you say in a few weeks or so, i'm sure one of us :roll: we'll notify the authorities when we have the time. you may want to give us an address before hand; it'll kinda give us a place to start. good luck my man! i sure hope you dodge harms way; you are sooooooo brave!!!!! :wink:

gotta agree with everyone else - really liked the first and last - and this gives me the heebegeebees.

I belong to Ancestry.com and have access to old census records - if you want me to look up anything - just let me know - would be fun.

(the most recently published records are for 1930)

First and last one does it for me too , nice and spooky :D

I agree with Goddess too on how goooooood some night/IR shots would be ! You'd have to have balls of brass to stay in that place after dusk tho :shock:

Luminosity said:
First and last one does it for me too , nice and spooky :D

I agree with Goddess too on how goooooood some night/IR shots would be ! You'd have to have balls of brass to stay in that place after dusk tho :shock:

Sounds like a dare to me...

Most reactions

Back