voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just picked up a Roll of Tungsten film for shooting fireworks tomorrow night. All I need to do is find a good place to take photos. I don't want a bunch of crowds in my shots.

Also thought I would mention that I passed the 150 post mark and made hotoforum.com GURU! Feel free to throw flowers at my feet. :twisted:

dlc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I thought I was on here too much, but I must be a slacker compared to you. I am going to try to shoot some fireworks Fri but I won't get them back before the contest deadline.

OP
voodoocat

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
I do tech support :puke: and very rarely is it busy. Therefore my time is spent reading and posting to about 6 message boards.

This one forum I frequent but rarely post has quite the traffic. I posted a thread and in 3 minutes it had 200 views, 10 replies and was already on page 2! :shock:

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Photos OK to edit
voodoocat said:
I do tech support :puke: and very rarely is it busy. Therefore my time is spent reading and posting to about 6 message boards.

This one forum I frequent but rarely post has quite the traffic. I posted a thread and in 3 minutes it had 200 views, 10 replies and was already on page 2! :shock:

IF this forum gets to that point, it will be interesting to see what happens to the bandwidth! :shock:

OP
voodoocat

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well the forum I am speaking of charges a $10 lifetime charge... During peak posting periods there are up to 21,000 people logged in :shock:

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Photos OK to edit
Hmm, thinking about it...I'm not sure I would even want this forum anywhere near that size!!! :scratch:

Sounds like I would need a server farm just to support it :roll:

OP
voodoocat

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
definately not... It's not a very friendly atmosphere to actually partake in the discussions.

mrsid99

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to thank voodoocat and all the others (you know who you are) for their input.
As a complete novice to photography I'm learning fast and much is gleaned from comments from these guys and gals to all the questions on this board.
BTW, I used to make my own wine until I lost one of my odor-eaters so can I throw up on your feet?
All joking aside, Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics