voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just picked up a Roll of Tungsten film for shooting fireworks tomorrow night. All I need to do is find a good place to take photos. I don't want a bunch of crowds in my shots.

Also thought I would mention that I passed the 150 post mark and made hotoforum.com GURU! Feel free to throw flowers at my feet. :twisted:

I thought I was on here too much, but I must be a slacker compared to you. I am going to try to shoot some fireworks Fri but I won't get them back before the contest deadline.

I do tech support :puke: and very rarely is it busy. Therefore my time is spent reading and posting to about 6 message boards.

This one forum I frequent but rarely post has quite the traffic. I posted a thread and in 3 minutes it had 200 views, 10 replies and was already on page 2! :shock:

voodoocat said:
I do tech support :puke: and very rarely is it busy. Therefore my time is spent reading and posting to about 6 message boards.

This one forum I frequent but rarely post has quite the traffic. I posted a thread and in 3 minutes it had 200 views, 10 replies and was already on page 2! :shock:

IF this forum gets to that point, it will be interesting to see what happens to the bandwidth! :shock:

Well the forum I am speaking of charges a $10 lifetime charge... During peak posting periods there are up to 21,000 people logged in :shock:

Hmm, thinking about it...I'm not sure I would even want this forum anywhere near that size!!! :scratch:

Sounds like I would need a server farm just to support it :roll:

definately not... It's not a very friendly atmosphere to actually partake in the discussions.

I'd like to thank voodoocat and all the others (you know who you are) for their input.
As a complete novice to photography I'm learning fast and much is gleaned from comments from these guys and gals to all the questions on this board.
BTW, I used to make my own wine until I lost one of my odor-eaters so can I throw up on your feet?
All joking aside, Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back