Have I ever showed my studio here?

now i see why you are so expensive somebody has to pay the rent i suppose

:lmao: Thanks, okay, you totally made me smile this morning.... Yeah, rent is $2,000/mo for that studio on top of my house payment which is more than that!

Please, just factor in cost of living in US vs. elsewhere... it is ridiculous, I know, believe me, I live it every day, but it is what it is and I can't change it.... but I can charge enough to make ends meet.

jeez maybe I'm taking that comment the wrong way and really it wasn't made to me so I should mind my own business but I think she is that good and works very hard to give people what they want and it takes a lot of knowledge, time, talent, and money to do that so if they're willing to pay it, cool beans. Even if the rent was free. ;)

jeez maybe I'm taking that comment the wrong way and really it wasn't made to me so I should mind my own business but I think she is that good and works very hard to give people what they want and it takes a lot of knowledge, time, talent, and money to do that so if they're willing to pay it, cool beans. Even if the rent was free. ;)

its cool me and jodie are cool.

but me being from england the wage scale is soooooooooooo different thus everything else is different.

ie rent/mortgage/uutility bills ect ect

i have more of an understanding now and i apoligise if i upset anyone:)

its cool me and jodie are cool.

but me being from england the wage scale is soooooooooooo different thus everything else is different.

ie rent/mortgage/uutility bills ect ect

i have more of an understanding now and i apoligise if i upset anyone:)

No way I wasn't upset I was just like woo! LOL I don't pay attention I didn't ever notice you are from England.

Is it just me...or is it depressing to look at the outdoor shots and wish there wasn't snow outside my window right now? I can't wait for spring.... Anyways...Love the studio! I would love to be at that point in my career right now... looks incredible!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back