Have I ever told you...

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you guys what i do for school these days?
Well, some of you will know that i go to a bird of prey demo alot. And now im working there :D
Im going there 2 times a week and do all kinds of cool things with birds of prey. And i get the chance to take nice pics. The first pic you see is taken about 3 weeks ago. They are called steenuiltjes here (which would be stone owls, i dont think thats the correct name though) the 2 pics after that are the same 2 chicks. Shot last week. These little fellows growup so fast. The last pic is me feeding another chick, called an Oehoe (dont even know how to translate that :) ) Anyways, im really thrilled to be working there and you can expect some more pics soon.
roofvogels027.jpg

roofvogels028.jpg

roofvogels029.jpg

roofvogels030.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Wow!
You are working there now!?!?
That is great!
I am so happy for you!
(Is it you feeding the owls in the last?)
Do take many, many photos and send them all here!
Ah, I want to do the happy dance for you, you must really enjoy your job! :boogie:

great shots... congrats on working there too, that sounds like a blast... :thumbup:

Thanks for the replies :)
I just came back from the place and had another great day. Going again tomorow. Cleaning, feeding and maybe some flying.....its all just great :D
And Corinna, yes that is me feeding the young owl. Ill try to take many pics, but the weather isnt really cooperating. Ah well, ill be there for a while so i got more then enough time to take pics :D

Most reactions

Back