Have To Go !!!

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The child is searching for his father...and after finding him they have to go home :)

htg.jpg

great first post moni,

welcome to the board. i refer to photos like you have posted here 'thinkin' shots, because although nothing jumps out immediately (like sunsets or girls in bikinis) but there is subtle story going on here that keeps the viewers interest.

I really like the composition! The boy in the background and they guy in opposition is really interesting - like i said i makes the viewer realise there is something 'going on here'.

my only nitpick is that I wish the colours where more saturated, there lovely splashes of purple and other colours here as well as the earthtones which i would like to see stand out more.

8) cool first post - hope to so more soon!

I love this shot. However I agree with vonnagy. It looks a bit flat in contrast. Did you have a lens shade? A polarizing filter would help on this shot too. That would really make the colors and everything look sharp and vivrant.

I must be in an agreeable mood - cause I agree with everything they said. I like the composition, where the horizon is, the textures, even how the color of the boys outfit compares with the ground - a very interesting shot.

sounds like an interesting photo .. must have maxed out the traffic cause i cant view it :( ... i'll come back tomorrow

Dew said:
sounds like an interesting photo .. must have maxed out the traffic cause i cant view it :( ... i'll come back tomorrow
Still showing for me... perhaps the path you take to the servers in Chittagong is broken somewhere.

Thank you very much for inspiring me so much! Though I am a "forum newbie" (also in the colorful world of photography) I thougt I'll be kicked off...but you people seems very supportive more that I thought! Your constructive comments and tips of course will help "US" like starters...again thanks :)

Most reactions

Back