Have you ever?

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been so hung over that you had to actually put effort into realizing your own existance? Yup that'd be me this morning :puke-rig:

I know that I have seen someone here had a quote from Benjamin Franklin saying that "Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy" great quote, but if that is true the devil is certainly responsible for whiskey!

Been there!

Get some Gator Aid in you, maybe some saltine crackers.

Good luck - feel better soon!

Workin on a diet Mt.Dew right now! I have found cappuccino to be a hang-over miracle though :wink: I'll be goin for one of those REAL soon! At least after I am done looking at what I thought were pictures I was taking last night! OMG it's really bad!

water,water, water...yer dehydrated. black or green label?

Canon Fan said:
Been so hung over that you had to actually put effort into realizing your own existance?
For the people on here that don't drink, when you wake up in the morning, that's the best you're going to feel for the rest of the day :D
Not sure who said that. Think it was Mark Twain although i have heard Frank Sinatra say it too. I have also said it but that doesn't count

Hot and Sour soup! Head to the nearest Chinese restaurant, buddy! :)

Also keep up with drinking water, avoid sodas, tea and coffee.

Eat a few slices of bread either before you pass out or when you wake up. Helps soak up all the alcohol that is left. That a water water water.

If the rule of thumb for minimum hand held shutter speed is the reciprocal of the focal length (for sober folk). How many stops do I lose after 12 beers? :cheers:

ksmattfish said:
If the rule of thumb for minimum hand held shutter speed is the reciprocal of the focal length (for sober folk). How many stops do I lose after 12 beers? :cheers:
HAHAHA! Well by looking at some pf the photo's I took during said wasted time I would say I lost about 5 or 6 at least! Should have set the exposure comp to fool myself a little more I guess! Oh well, after my cappucino and some food I was feeling a whole lot better. Thanks for all of your support in my time of recovery :wink:

Ya I tried those once. They don't work any better than plain'ol Tylenol. Unless of course you wait until the next morning to take them and chase it with a beer or three :lol:

Most reactions

Back