Have you ever...

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have you ever had to go the bathroom in a public area, and you had to go so bad that you didn't really pay attention to which one you were went into. It's small enough that both bathrooms just have one seat. You worry about it the whole time your in there knowing you might have mistakenly gone in the wrong one. Once you get out, your worst fear comes to life as you see another of your own sex coming out of the other bathroom, and you catch each other taking a horified glances at the door...

Ya, that has never happened to me... But that would be funny.

word is that womans bathrooms are way more filthy than mens....

so.. you'd most likely know before you....

One night, we were going to check out some metal bands downtown, so we were doing the pre party thing. Drank our faces off, and boarded the bus to get us to the subway. By the time we got there, things were a little foggy. I told my buds....I gotta pee...and found the nearest door. In I went, and to my surprise there were no urinals. :lmao::lmao: I was like...hm...guess the bathroom is under repair or something, so I found the nearest stall. As I left the stall, who was standing in the middle of the floor, were a bunch of the most awesome chicks I ever set eyes on...but then again I was drunk....and they all laughed their arses off at me. I exited the washroom to the laughter of my buddies.
The worst part of the night....those chicks ended up at the Gasworks...the same bar we landed. :er::er::er:
Yeah...its a true story.

One night, we were going to check out some metal bands downtown, so we were doing the pre party thing. Drank our faces off, and boarded the bus to get us to the subway. By the time we got there, things were a little foggy. I told my buds....I gotta pee...and found the nearest door. In I went, and to my surprise there were no urinals. :lmao::lmao: I was like...hm...guess the bathroom is under repair or something, so I found the nearest stall. As I left the stall, who was standing in the middle of the floor, were a bunch of the most awesome chicks I ever set eyes on...but then again I was drunk....and they all laughed their arses off at me. I exited the washroom to the laughter of my buddies.
The worst part of the night....those chicks ended up at the Gasworks...the same bar we landed. :er::er::er:
Yeah...its a true story.

at least they weren't laughin at your Johnson...

I don't know that I'd even find myself embarrassed it isn't like anyone say my junk or anything I don't even really know why the bathrooms are separate to begin with other than the fact that one or the other tends to be much dirtier than the other but things would probably change if they were united maybe even they'd be cleaner overall. Of course I really wouldn't care if some woman did catch a glimpse if she saw it most likely she wanted to I'd take it as a compliment.

That's nothing.

Our football (CFL) stadium doens't have a whole lot of washrooms....but the ones they do have are fairly large, with a lot of urinals around the walls (in the men's room).
During halftime the lines ups are huge for the ladie's rooms. So this one time I'm in the men's room and in runs this lady who 'really has to go'...and couldn't wait for the ladies room. As there were no free stalls in the men's room, she turned around and used one of the urinals. :lol:

Next time, maybe she'll bring one of THESE

Basically as far as I'm concerned all this separation of people is just it's own special kind of sexism just like the fact that we judge people by the color of their skin (no matter how or why it is done) is a kind or racism. If we really wanted to end racism or sexism we'd have to find a way to do it without separation.

One of our German friends can speak up here but, I have heard that the bathrooms in Germany are all unisex bathrooms. I believe it was my mother who said that after her trip to Europe. It was a trip that ended very badly, so I can't remember now for sure if it was her that said that or not.

We used to have a bar in Detroit called Bookies that had unisex bathrooms. It was a punker bar. The first time I went in there I thought I went in the wrong one but, I found out how it was and, got used to it.

I don't think I would ever get used to that... I have a paranoya (sp?) of public bathrooms...

About 2 years ago we met my wife's brothers and sisters in Las Vegas. We went to dinner and had a few drinks. I typically don't drink and caught quite the buzz. It was a week night and the restaurant was practically empty (Golden Nugget I think). I asked the waitress where the can was and and wandered off to the hallway she pointed out.

Everything was all topsy-turvy and sort of slanted sideways for me. I didn't have my glasses on and went in the first door with a sign on it. Hm, no urinals- Pretty classy. Real down home. And a couch. I'd figured out my error and went ahead anyhow. Washed my hands and walked out.

I got back to the table with what I've heard described as a ****-eating grin on my face. My wife asked, "What's that all about?" I said I had just walked into the wrong restroom. One of my sister-in-laws was horrified. Everybody else thought it was hilarious. Someone asked if I ran out. I said, "Hell no. It was pretty nice in there. Had a couch and smelled much better than I expected."

After we ate our meal, a brother-in-law asked where was the restroom? I told him I'd show him, I wanted to check it out again anyhow. He was busting up laughing and said he'd probably end up in trouble if he did. I told him, "No, it's cool, just lift the lid."

Actially, Corry, Sky, and I were talking about this in NY. When the bathrooms are single person, why even differentiate? Just let 2 people go at once, whatever equipment they might have!

Most reactions

Back