Have you guys seen these MWAC Attack videos - Pro Photograpy is Easy!

Daf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dafshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope these haven't already been posted to death here. If so, sorry. They are pretty funny. Watch them in order. :D

They will certainly take the mystery out of using a camera in a professional manner. :lol:

MWACattack's Channel - YouTube

Thanks
Daf

I saw these on another site. They're entertaining to watch.

So the whole thing is really a spoof right? I got through one video and was starting another, but my wife was in the room with me at the time and started to threaten me with bodily harm if I continued. Had to be a spoof, very funny.

Joe

sad part is that there have been probably a decent amount of fauxtographers who have watched these videos and been completely inspired.

Omg. I couldn't last 30 seconds.

Thanks, now I have a headache.

I started puking at 0:25.

I want my 30 seconds back now.

So the whole thing is really a spoof right? I got through one video and was starting another, but my wife was in the room with me at the time and started to threaten me with bodily harm if I continued. Had to be a spoof, very funny.

Joe

Yeah, Joe, it's a spoof.

Oh Garbz you've been here for 7 years and you only just found out? Have you even read your camera manual?

;)

I hadn't seen those ones! TFS.
LOVE the cartoon ones that someone has out... I'll have to see if I can find them.

Does any one else think the MWAC looks familiar? As in a TPF member at some point; I'm remembering an avatar that really looks like her...

Kinda cool but haven't try that one yet...
signature_couponcodes.jpg

Does any one else think the MWAC looks familiar? As in a TPF member at some point; I'm remembering an avatar that really looks like her...

Maybe, I kind of have the same impression now you mention it; but honestly the angle and type of video is a webcam ontop of a computer in dimish light; its fairly common so might be we're just seeing the same angles and lighting and thinking its a similar person.

Most reactions

Back