Haven't been on here in a LONG time, what do you think?

Yeah, they are very orange.
Your shutter speed in these is wayyyy too slow to get a good clear photo. There is blur in there from you not being steady enough. You have to have a shutter of about 1/125 if you are good and steady with the camera. You are at around 1/13. That's a huge difference.

Um...

Screw the technical aspects... why the heck did you cram a baby in a bucket?

I know the world is all agush for this Anne Geddes sacchariney-sweet stuff with babies and little kids, but it's really the most cliche, silly, over-the-top ridiculous rubbish I have ever seen. I rank it right up there with Thomas Kinkade. Well, maybe not quite that bad... but damned close.

What does wrapping a baby's head in some weird flowery thing, wrapping the baby in a blanket, and stuffing it in a big metal bucket have anything to do with the baby, the family, or anything even remotely babylike at all? I mean, what does a baby in a bucket portray? Just came out of the cow? Gonna make us some baby ice-cream? Perhaps babies are the new coal?

Yes, I'm all wound up... this stuff drives me buggy. I'd apologize, but it would be totally disingenuine, so you can just hate me to the ends of the earth now. I'll understand.

Um...

I know the world is all agush for this Anne Geddes sacchariney-sweet stuff with babies and little kids, but it's really the most cliche, silly, over-the-top ridiculous rubbish I have ever seen. I rank it right up there with Thomas Kinkade. Well, maybe not quite that bad... but damned close.

What does wrapping a baby's head in some weird flowery thing, wrapping the baby in a blanket, and stuffing it in a big metal bucket have anything to do with the baby, the family, or anything even remotely babylike at all? I mean, what does a baby in a bucket portray? Just came out of the cow? Gonna make us some baby ice-cream? Perhaps babies are the new coal?

Yes, I'm all wound up... this stuff drives me buggy. I'd apologize, but it would be totally disingenuine, so you can just hate me to the ends of the earth now. I'll understand.
ROFLMAO! I have to say you made my evening!
Hey, Thomas Kincaid made a sh!t ton of money on those cheesy paintings!

Um...

ROFLMAO! I have to say you made my evening!
Hey, Thomas Kincaid made a sh!t ton of money on those cheesy paintings!

I know and it makes my cry for the state of humanity.

Glad I made you laugh though. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back