Haven't gone out and done some nature shots in a while...

Your second shot, the first one with the photos has some really nice lighting & colour, but may have worked better if you shot it horizontally instead. Compositionally, all of the "weight" of the shot is on the right side, which makes the shot feel unbalanced.

The last shot of the table also has very nice lighting, if it was my shot I would try removing the person in the background, they distract from the balance between the light and the table.

+1 was a good HDR candidate, since the scene has a dynamic range higher than the image sensor in your camera could record.

I don't get what you are saying KMH Haha. I should of made it HDR in post op?

@Blacksheep I took another photo a few seconds after when the person had gone, but its a different focal point. I wasn't sure which I preferred

I don't get what you are saying KMH Haha. I should of made it HDR in post op?

It just means it would have been a good scene to bracket for multiple exposures and process as an HDR image.

The sky in that photo is much brighter than the foreground, and the difference between it and the foreground wouldn't allow you to get a good balance in the exposure.

So in that case, you could've bracketed (say 3 shots) and combined them in something like PS or Photomatix.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back