Haven't posted in a while....

immski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here goes, I haven't taken many shots lately either. so tonight I made myself go out to get a few shots. Boy am I glad I made it out. Here are the three shots I found decent. Enjoy!

228475251-L.jpg

228475275-L.jpg

228475290-L.jpg

Please feel free to critique.

Black and white at night ... you converted these? Are they originally taken in colour? I like your conversions, and that Christmas tree is something else. Brrr! It looks cold. So much snow already!

Were all three of them (i.e. also the first) taken from the same point, only you turned around?

I did convert them. Not an advanced channel mixing or anything like that I'm afraid. I would like to learn, however. Also, for the most part they were from the same place. The first was taken a bit to the left of the other two. Anthing else?

I like these a lot, the perspectives are very good and the choice of panorama crop works well....they could be improved with some advanced converting, but are still very good imo. I love that feeling of sometimes having to force myself out to take some pictures, then coming home being satisfied with some good results.

Those are reallynice shots. The 2 with the tree especially. The building on the right in the last one is leaning a little, could use some perpective.

Most reactions

Back