Haven't posted in a while

immski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted in a while and I miss it so much. Since moving to Orlando I have really not done much photography:( While in vermont last month around thanksgiving I took this one. Tell me what you think. Thanks.

115472414-L.jpg

And I'll be moving back to Rochester NY in January so ill be posting way more!!!!:) thanks and enjoy

That is one heck of a view! I like the shot alot.

I had someone say it was terrible today. They picked it apart and I was like wtf? I don't think it is that bad...

immski said:
I had someone say it was terrible today. They picked it apart and I was like wtf? I don't think it is that bad...

well, that happens..:meh: Did he/she have a point? I like the picture. What I don't like is the rail, IMO it's too 'new' for the picture. But that's all.

pascal

immski said:

Don't worry about that, when I go to the myspace forums once in a while no matter what the rest of the world says over there they point out ever flaw and say everythign is horrible.

Personally I really like it. As stated above the view is amazing and I have a thing for sun flares if it works right

I like it and I think it looks great. But I can see why some people don't.

Was it constructive criticism or something like "WTF u are the suxx0rs."

It was hey this sucks. I tried telling them why I did this or that, they just kept saying how it did'nt work. I don't even think she had that much authority to say. I took it witha grain of salt. Thanks for the comments.:)

Most reactions

Back