Haven't posted much lately.. so here's a few:)

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't really had the chance to shoot much as of late so I figured I would post some stuff from hanging out with a few friends the other day. Feel free to comment!

sorry if there's too many. i cut quite a few out from all the pic that came out decent from the day.

141sgzs.jpg

2z5nqkn.jpg

4gt5hg.jpg

15g47l.jpg

156qu1c.jpg

n2bthg.jpg

24ymqkh.jpg

I really dig #6. Oh, wait, sorry about that.

That's my favorite of the bunch. I dropped into photoshop and did a really quick dodge, and brought up a little more detail in the scoop. Interestingy, it is brighter in PS, than in the browser. which is odd.

Nice grab!

I like the colors and bold lines in the last one, but my eye is led to the bright sign.

The boat, even though it is anchored, could probably use some more space in front of it. The seagull blends in to the back of the boat, and OMG! is that blood in the water?

i agree, the scoop is a bit dark on here. and the last one is straight from the camera lol. i wonder how it would look if i cloned the sign out?

like i said, these were just taken when on a walk with friends. thanks for commenting though!

i hope soon to actually get some legit photoshoots here soon. or some time alone to go out with a mission to actually shoot. not walk and maybe take some shots haha

thanks again

all shots taken with a nikon d40 with the kit lens

nice! in number 4 I feel like the bag(?) on the grass is kinda distracting though. it's really bright, while everything is is pretty mellow.

I really like #3. very interesting, and awesome colours

thank you!

i was going to edit the bag out cuz i too am drawn to it but im kinda lazy haha

#6 is really nice out of the bunch, but number #4 also looks good just the white trash hits my eyes and distracts me a little

I did a quick edit and removed the sign in the last one if you allow me I can post if so you can decide if you want to remove it yourself or not.

all shots taken with a nikon d40 with the kit lens

I wish I had a close-range lens. My 55-200 is not something that helps out in that field :(. I want to either get a 28mm, 35mm or like a 18-55 non-VR.

Oh and btw, nice pictures ;).

so you want a wide angle lens lol. the 55-200 i have doesnt get used ever. im waiting till i get my d300s to get any lenses.

and live free, feel free to post. if it looks good, i might go and edit the original lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back