Having a Hard Time Post Processing

SEPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah so usually post processing is the one thing I can fall back on. Now that I'm REALLY trying to do exposure and focusing to the fullest, when I get to the post processing part of the image I blank.

I used to be able to do simple steps and keep them in my head... but again I'm blank.

What is your usual post processing steps?

I used to do Defog, Levels, Color, and then any sharpening and tweaking...but it seems that I can't quite get any of it right anymore.

What do you usually do? Do you keep it uniform for every photo? Do you have your own little cheat sheet?

Thanks!

I used to do Defog, Levels, Color, and then any sharpening and tweaking...but it seems that I can't quite get any of it right anymore.

What do you usually do? Do you keep it uniform for every photo? Do you have your own little cheat sheet?

Thanks!

What is defog?

I do white balance, exposure, levels, curves - all in raw.

What is defog?

I do white balance, exposure, levels, curves - all in raw.

Same here :thumbup:. I don't like to do too much though. (I'm lazy)

Every image worth something gets tweaked to absolute perfection. I use Lightroom which makes white balance saturation of a selected colour, curves, lighting etc all very handy.

What changed in your workflow?

Even with the same settings, each images has subtle changes and so 'batching' seldom works for all your shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back