Having trouble uploading again

Jeff15

Photographizing junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am at a loss, I really do not know what's gone wrong with my upload ability

IMG_7584.JPG
do you not have the plus sign in the lower left as shown in image attached from my iPhone?

FB.me/CRFinTN Facebook
www.flickr.com/crf8/

Hi! I'm a newbie here but I just downloaded Tapatalk on which I'm reading and using this forum. I think it's pretty easy to use, I'd recommend a try.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

I use Windows 10 and Google Chrome

If you take a screenshot so we can see what you can see, you can just copy and paste the image into a post. For example, I didn't use the upload function, just copy/paste. Maybe if we can see what you are seeing, we can figure out what's going on.

upload_2021-1-17_11-41-15.png

First make sure your windows copy is up to date, if it is you'll see an option to check microsoft website for updates too, click on that and install optional updates as well.

Next check and see if it's your browser, so try edge or firefox. If they work I'd try re-installing chrome.

If the other browsers don't work either try navigating to the galleries using the drop down menu and see if you can post from the gallery section.

Go through all of your drivers and check they are all up to date.

If none of that has worked I'd try restarting your PC in safe mode, load chrome and view the web page, if that works you may have a conflict somewhere.

First make sure your windows copy is up to date, if it is you'll see an option to check microsoft website for updates too, click on that and install optional updates as well.

Next check and see if it's your browser, so try edge or firefox. If they work I'd try re-installing chrome.

If the other browsers don't work either try navigating to the galleries using the drop down menu and see if you can post from the gallery section.

Go through all of your drivers and check they are all up to date.

If none of that has worked I'd try restarting your PC in safe mode, load chrome and view the web page, if that works you may have a conflict somewhere.

And perhaps try clearing your history before you do all of this just in case.

try turning off your popup blocker if you're using one.

I have tried Chrome and Edge and tried switching off my ad blocker I cannot do a screen shot for the same reason I cannot upload???

I have tried Chrome and Edge and tried switching off my ad blocker I cannot do a screen shot for the same reason I cannot upload???

Eh? Taking a screenshot is a different process than uploading a picture.

You've mentioned that you can't upload because you can't see the Upload a File button, but I was suggesting just a simple copy and paste.

Can you explain what your normal process is and where it is going wrong so we can understand a little better?

I have been uploading with no problem since March 2018 and I have no problem with any other site

Yes I can but even that will not allow me to upload

Most reactions

Back