Hawaii Pictures

justinspeaks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a few of my favorite ones i took while i was there. dunno if anyone will enjoy them let me know if you do.
Picture225.jpg

Picture172edit.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Picture150.jpg

Hiya justinspeaks, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Well, I just moved your post to the General Gallery, since Photo Critique has some specific guidelines that should be observed, see ... and you get comments, critique and remarks in the General Gallery (or any other of our galleries), too.

Very nice views you had on Hawaii, a place where I have never ever been in my life! A pity that the water will soon run out of your Photos 1 and 2 :)wink: ) ... this is to say: your horizon is a little tilted and should be straightened.

My favourite is the third with the road leading us right towards the mountains and ... other forumites, tell him, what is it I love about #3 most, you reckon!? ;) ;) ;)

thanks guys. i didnt even know the horizon was off on those, didnt really look actually.

Very nice series. The surfing one is cool. Would like to be there right about now. It is 20' here.

Wow. Number 3 is pretty amazing. I think that is a phenominal (sp:scratch:) shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back