www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think this may be a Red-Tailed Hawk

original.jpg

original.jpg

Nice. Looks like it just ate.

Wow, these are amazing!

I'm so curious as to what a typical day is like for you when you come back with the kinds of images you've been posting lately? Do you devote entire days to getting these shots? How long do you sit waiting before this kind of opportunity presents itself?

Wow, these are amazing!

I'm so curious as to what a typical day is like for you when you come back with the kinds of images you've been posting lately? Do you devote entire days to getting these shots? How long do you sit waiting before this kind of opportunity presents itself?

Thank you Ajay. It really varies. I normally sit in the woods for many hours (portable blind) or hike most of the day to get a few good shots, but some days you just get lucky. Monday was an exceptional day for me. Mostly due to the time of year. Mating season, also known as the Rut, for whitetail deer in this area is around OCT to NOV. This is the best time to see the big bucks because they are busy running the doe and fighting off the other less dominant males. It's a very active period and they don't pay a lot of attention to your presence.

Sometimes you even get even more lucky, you see a beautiful hawk such as this while you're pursuing a subject.

Thanks again for the comments and for looking at my pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back