Hawk

brjacobs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can anyone tell me what kind of hawk this is that I got a snap of?

Attachments

• IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 83
Nice shot yep deffinetly red tail and by the looks of it i would say it is a juvenile

Nice shot yep deffinetly red tail and by the looks of it i would say it is a juvenile

I got a picture of an owl the other night could you possibly identify it as well. And thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0494.JPG
    IMG_0494.JPG
    807.2 KB · Views: 83

I got a picture of an owl the other night could you possibly identify it as well. And thank you!
Sure i will do my best if you post a pic i can try to

Pretty sure it's a great horned owl but my bird knowledge is lacking ha
Yes it is a great horned owl and great shot are you located in the united states just wondering to make it easier for me to help you with bird id's

Sure i will do my best if you post a pic i can try to

Pretty sure it's a great horned owl but my bird knowledge is lacking ha
Yes it is a great horned owl and great shot are you located in the united states just wondering to make it easier for me to help you with bird id's

Thank you and yes sorry I'm at college at Colorado that would have been good info to know

Most reactions

Back