Hayden

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pictures... Any and all C&C is welcome. Be as harsh as you like.
Oh, and on the first the yellow color on his forehead was because he was in a little yellow car thing. Anyone know how to photoshop that out?

f057-1.jpg

f.jpg

in the second one, he looks so sad :(
also, there's something in his camera right eye?

he's got some killer blue eyes though.
at first i didnt like the multiple colored background in the first picture, but the more i look at it, i like the balance it achieves with his shirt. (blue + yellow = green)

In the second I might have cleaned up his forehead, and smoothed that little crease on the bridge of his nose. A little bump in contrast to help sharpen things a tad. But other than that, it's a great image.

You can use the lasso tool in PS to isolate the area of his head thats yellow. Then use Hue/Satuation filter, and select Yellow channel and desaturate to taste (move the slider to the left). You can use the dodge tool at very low opacity to brighten the eyes a bit as well. And as mentioned, you can also use the healing or clone tool to clean up the forehead a little. Some local contrast would help the shadow/highlight tones quite a bit as well. It also helps to resize pics to at least 800 px on the long side before posting.

Cute kid. I like the sharp focus on the eyes and facial features in #2.

Since you are asking about removing colourcast (the yellow reflection on his brow) I am assuming you may not have PS or don't know how...
There are advanced techniques - but this was just a simple desaturation of YELLOWS and REDS from the whole image (no selections) as I thought the whole image was too red/yellow anyway...
I also cropped a tad of his forehead...
Jedo

Attachments

• $hayden.jpg
    $hayden.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 105
Thanks for the comments and advice everyone. Jedo_03, I really like that edit. I have PS, just not very skilled at it.
Anymore C&C is welcome

Very nice edit Jedo.

This kid has such expressive eyes. Awesome photos.

Nice pictures. I really like the b&w conversion on the second one. Well done.

He looks so angry in the second picture, but it's stunning. I am not too good at color correction, I try, otherwise I'd help you with the first one. As in, give you tips on how to remove the yellow.

veins in his forehead make it

thats how little ones really are

id drop the eye peck

Most reactions

Back