Hazy Slanty

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Same image, two different levels of saturation.

On the first one the colours are exactly how they came from the RAW file (plus some contrast). The second image has actually been desaturated a bit.

Which one do you like the most? Also, all other feedback (including insults, as always) will be much appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I'm by no means an expert (not yet anyways ;)) I like the second one. Neat scene too. Where was this at if you don't mind me asking?

i like the first one, but i am a sucker for strong colors :)
is it just my tired eyes or is that tree "glowing"?

Where was this at if you don't mind me asking?
This one was shot near Treherne, a small town in the province of Manitoba, Canada.

is it just my tired eyes or is that tree "glowing"?
Your eyes are just fine :) That glow is an undesired effect that you get with Photoshop Elements 5.0 when you add some contrast to an image. (I should point out that I'm just starting out with Elements, so there might be a way to prevent the glow but I don't know it yet.)

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

for what it's worth it's kinda cool (the glow i mean!)

Nice combination of colours and composition. The desaturated version is slightly better IMO.

Regards, Tony

I think if I had seen either one individually, I would have had the same reaction. The difference wasn't that significant to me. That being said, side by side, I liked the first one.

Again, thanks for the comments everyone. A couple of days have passed and I'm starting to think the desaturated version looks better. Tomorrow I might change my mind, though... :) I guess it just depends on the mood one is in...

Most reactions

Back