HDR attemp

pulse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have had my camera for only a week and im starting to learn more and more about photography. Last night i attemped to make a HDR photo (my third attempt) of a building and i actually quite enjoy what i came out with. I also edited it by croping some stuff out and applying a gradient filter.

I think i may have went alittle to far with the effects but i was kinda wanting something unique. Also i imagin the lights are over exposed etc.

So im just wonder what did i do right, what did i do rong, any other tips such as camera setting or even HDR composition/ editing. Thanks in advance for the info!

highschoolxg6.jpg

hi bro,

its nice attempt :) how many exposures do you stitch to produce this one? i would love to see a much more contrast between the exposures combined though. this is a prefect shot just want to see maybe slightly more defined cloud, sharper grass :) but again, since its a smaller size can't tell all the details too well either, keep it up! :thumbup:

I only used 2 photos to stitch together. i had 4 all together but i liked this combination the best. and when i tried to make the grass sharper it started looking really cartoonish. Next time i will try to make more drastic exposers and hopefully come up with something cool.

I feel dizzy - get me 20 units of horizon correction STAT!

What is horizon correction?? :confused:

I understand, but when you look at the verticals they are near on.

They're not actually... they're about 2.2/2.3 degrees off, as is the entire shot. (yes, I played with it in photoshop) I suspect there's either a bit of barrel distortion involved, or a bit of an optical illusion with the angled roof there, or perhaps both.

Most reactions

Back