HDR attempt

shaunly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first HDR attempt. CC please :D
3416482718_bd26a21329_b.jpg

Cool concept. I really like the colors, but everything seems a bit dark. You should close the blinds a lil so you get the light but you dont see peoples cars and you screen. -Danny

As soon as i found out what High Dynamic Range was, i was so enthralled. it is very frowned upon by some people, but right now i am working on a few to post. number one shares all the acquired aspects of an HDR. for some reason, number two doesnt throw me over the edge. the contrast is very vague, and ill give you that.

What program did you use?

As soon as i found out what High Dynamic Range was, i was so enthralled. it is very frowned upon by some people, but right now i am working on a few to post. number one shares all the acquired aspects of an HDR. for some reason, number two doesnt throw me over the edge. the contrast is very vague, and ill give you that.

What program did you use?

The goal for number one was to emphasize the HDR since it was the first attempt so I wanted to see that difference. Number two, I wanted to go for a more natural look. I used Photomatix Pro 3.0 to create the HDR image then went to Photoshop CS3 to finalize it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back