HDR Biker C&C please

Michaelintraining

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, i was on here about a week ago when i found out how to do HDR. But the pictures didn't use HDR to it's full extent so here's one for you guys to C&C :thumbup:
I know it looks a bit weird but i kinda like the effect

DSC00120_-2_-3_tonemapped.jpg

I know it looks a bit weird but i kinda like the effect

What does this mean? Was this the look you were trying for when you started, or was this the look you ending up with by accident but decided it looked cool so "what the hell"?

That would help me know how to comment.

OK then.

I't's hard to say after all the processing, but it looks like the starting photo was weak in terms of sharpness and focus. It seems to be under exposed and your use of HDR does not seem to have corrected the loss of detail on the front of the biker.

I would not have considered this a successful HDR, but if this was the look you were going for, then congrats.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to see here. It looks like you've lost the subject in the shadows, and I can't tell what that white stuff is.

This is not HDR. Using a HDR software or tonemapping an image or even using multiple images does not make it HDR. THe dynamic range on this image is definitely not high...if anything it's low...LDR maybe?

As for the image, it's not my cup of tea. No detail in anything and the entire image is so overexposed you barely even know what you're looking at.

Most reactions

Back