HDR of my parents 2006 GTO

GooberMT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got bored, and washed the GTO, cause it was full of dirt spots. Cleaned up the bay cause it looked like vomit to me, and so on. not to shabby how it came out, but i believe the GTO is due for another polish/wax job soon.

goathdr1.jpg

goathdr2.jpg

goathdr3.jpg

goathdr4.jpg

goathdr5.jpg

goathdr6.jpg

goathdr7.jpg

I know composition isnt the greatest things in the pictures. I am just trying to image this color and it seems to be very difficult, and the color looks kind of grainy in HDR. I have the original pics, if anyone wants to try
making them look better!

Gabriel

nice car... love that color. I wish GM had shipped the GTO's to canada. oh well.

nice work on the shots too. I like the one of the badge the best.

gah, the new gto looks like a sunfire imo.

nice pics tho, love the orange. it really brings the car out of the background.

Really great, I want to learn how to take photos like this.

I really like the sky in the 3rd one, the orange car and the blue sky look really great together.

I like the cartoonish colors.....really makes cars more interesting to look at. Nice job!!!!!

Got bored, and washed the GTO, cause it was full of dirt spots. Cleaned up the bay cause it looked like vomit to me, and so on. not to shabby how it came out, but i believe the GTO is due for another polish/wax job soon.

I know composition isnt the greatest things in the pictures. I am just trying to image this color and it seems to be very difficult, and the color looks kind of grainy in HDR. I have the original pics, if anyone wants to try
making them look better!

Gabriel

***** This post has been edited. Please review the information below ****

This forum is for critique. Please pick one finished image and present it. Read the rules if you are unsure what to do.

General Critical Analysis Guidelines
General Critical Analysis References

Most reactions

Back