HDR - Painted Ladies SF

petertalke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.talkephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure if this works..handheld...whats you r opinion? Thanks!

PaintedladiesHDR_Watermark.jpg

I bet if you lowered the gamma a bit it would look a bit better. That's just my opinion though. I really like the composition, although I do wish those cars and light post weren't there.

Yeah...I agree lacking something...let me see if it can be brought down a notch in Photomatix. I'll post a new version tomorrow...see how it goes. Thanks for the feedback.

This one is cropped a bit..cant do anything about the lightpole...and toned down a bit....maybe better?

HDRSFPaintedLadies_Watermark.jpg

I tried B& W...it was ok. I'll get it again in the spring...I'll be back in SF...bringing my tripod this time. =) Time of day and available light is most important.

Ack. Full house. Kill me. :lol:

As for the pic... the colors and stuff don't work for me, personally. They look kinda weird. Picture looks a bit fuzzy, too. There's also something up with the sky to either side of the needle-like building thingy.

Sorry, not trying to tear it apart. Good idea, I just think the execution needs some more work.

Personally I liked the first one, it had more of the colors and looked "hand painted" like the title.

The second was too toned down....

I dont know, whenever I see a HDR topic or I try to create an HDR pic, I expect/create something "picturesque" - something for different than a photograph...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back