HDR Pano(Verto)rama

McNugget801

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this last night on the foothills above my house with my Canon XSi / Tokina 11-16mm.

15 vertial bracketed photos (AEB approx. -2 -1 +1), processed as a batch in photomatix to 5 HDR images, stitched together with PS CS4, then cropped and touched up a bit in Lightroom2. The clarity of this resized image does not do the original (6975 x 3549)justice but you get the picture :)

3923208644_e119100cb1_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work :) Lovely colours and really great panorama. Somehow the front of the pic seems a little "clipped", even though the road is in full view and not cut off, it may benefit from a little more foreground but that's just MHO :)

Somehow the front of the pic seems a little "clipped", even though the road is in full view and not cut off, it may benefit from a little more foreground but that's just MHO :)

I agree with you. The problem I always seem to have while doing 180° panos is that when I shoot too much foreground the image ends up more cone shaped.

That's really awesome. The vague semicircle provided by the light through the clouds provides a nice counterbalance to the semicircle provided by the road. Nice job processing as well.

that area looks alot like boise, where is it? its amazing, i agree with all said above, but thats the one and only itsy flaw

very cool. i love the vertical panorama idea combined with hdr. what was your shutter at? i mean, is the silkiness of the grass a result of a slow shutter or the merging or both?

Most reactions

Back