HDR Shootout #8

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is 7 files I took today. All 7 jpeg are in ZIP format. You download the zip file from Download HDR_Files.zip for free on Filesonic.com
I think its in interesting pic and made for HDR. Im looking forward to seeing some spectacular results.

Here is my attempt using Photomatix 4.

2a50t8x.jpg

I've love to play, but I don't think I'll live long enough.

10 minutes of downloading, and I'm still at only 1 lousy %, and the timer keeps going up. 17 minutes. 19 minutes. 25 minutes. 29 minutes. 35 minutes. 48 minutes.

Holy crapola. I dont know how to get the 7 files uploaded any other way. It didnt take long to upload the ZIP file.
I just tested it out and it took less than a minute to download the file. It opened no problem.

Holy crapola. I dont know how to get the 7 files uploaded any other way. It didnt take long to upload the ZIP file.
I just tested it out and it took less than a minute to download the file. It opened no problem.

Didja pay their extortion fee?

Maybe the 'high speed' freebie is a one-way street.

Once my auto-backup kicks in later tonight, I'll try it again after I shut all the software down and turn the screen off.

As far as I know the high speed has nothing free. Just click on the Regular speed download. Type the obscure 2 words to make sure you are a human and then in less than a minute the file is downloaded.

That's what I did. Other than their nosensible words that you can't tell the difference between rn and m, I don't know how long it'll take to download.

Maybe I'll just wait until tomorrow.

When you see those words you can change them if you dont understand what they are. Small symbol you click will give you new set. Keep doing it until you get a couple words you understand.

worked fine for me and i'm running on an air card.

thanks for the play. I DLed the file in about a minute from Peru

Photomatix 4 and LR3

5588230994_0778c16e9a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Best I could do with Photomatix Pro and a little PS. Sky is blown on even the most under exposed image, so there was nothing I could do about that.

Shootout8_edited-1.jpg

Myhskin -- nice to have you back!

You have some CA going on there Slick. I think your effort is closest to the one I got. Josh, yours is a little too vivid. Myshkin it is almost spot on to the way it looked in the barn. Even down to the lack of the glowing haze which I am having trouble with. I know Im partial, but I really like this image in all the styles here. They are wall hangers to me. I have some more from the interior if anyone is interested.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back