Photos OK to edit
Alrighty people here's another challenge for you all to play with
The zip file contains both RAW's & Jpeg files

2jcyqlj.jpg

Download file contents here
HDR ShootOut #12.zip

Last edited:
man these take a while to DL lol

Shootout12Profile3_pregamma_1_mantiuk06_contrast_mapping_07_saturation_factor_2_detail_factor_10Post.jpg

Luminance.
Profile 3
Pre-gamma 1
Mantuik '06
Contrast Factor 0.700
Saturation Factor 2.000
Detail Factor 10

Edited in GIMP 2.6 in boost saturation in the blue and green.

Just curious how come none of you folks are leveling out the horizon?

'Cuz it was getting late, and I was editing a slew of RAWs.

So far I like 480Sparky & Coldfire edit if somehow an incorporation of both of these where to mash up together it would be a killer edit.

2cfuo37.jpg

'Cuz it was getting late, and I was editing a slew of RAWs.

+1 lol

The funniest part about both of these comments is that leveling out the horizon takes less then 10 seconds and has nothing to do with the raw because at this point
you would have already processed the images through whatever software you are using and you would be in photoshop or gimp to level it out. So the RAWs step had been completed already.
now that's LOL

Last edited:
The funniest part about both of these comments is that leveling out the horizon takes less then 10 seconds and has nothing to do with the raw because at this point
you would have already processed the images through whatever software you are using and you would be in photoshop or gimp to level it out. So the RAWs step had been completed already.
now that's LOL

OK, let me rephrase it.

It was late, and I was editing a bunch of other RAWs.......... about 400 of 'em not associated with HDR SO-12..

Most reactions

Back