HDR snobbery

yes, HDR pictures do look stupid a lot of the time. I'm just saying that it's no reason to be rude. Just say that you prefer HDRs with a more realistic look if that's your preference. or say nothing.

I think the issue is just more of a narrow mindedness which goes both ways. People who take nothing but HDR photos who seem to not know the workings of their own cameras or put any thought into a photo and those who think the only thing worthy of being a photo is ones that are not altered/post processed in any way.

Even then really if you take all non-altered or all HDR photos or all photoshopped pictures then so be it...but why hate on someone who goes another route.

I agree

I think the issue is just more of a narrow mindedness which goes both ways. People who take nothing but HDR photos who seem to not know the workings of their own cameras or put any thought into a photo and those who think the only thing worthy of being a photo is ones that are not altered/post processed in any way.

Even then really if you take all non-altered or all HDR photos or all photoshopped pictures then so be it...but why hate on someone who goes another route.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back