HDR

Chipping in a bit late I know, but there's a photographer here in the UK (Sean McHugh :hail:) who does some great work using HDR. His website Cambridge in Colour has some amazing images in the gallery, and a good tutorial on using HDR in PS CS2. In fact a lot of the tutorials are worth reading.

I tend to use HDR at night and in buildings, especially churches, as it allows you to get the warmth of the wood, coolness of the stone and the colours of the stained glass in one image.

there's a photographer here in the UK (Sean McHugh :hail:) who does some great work using HDR. His website Cambridge in Colour has some amazing images in the gallery, and a good tutorial on using HDR in PS CS2. In fact a lot of the tutorials are worth reading.

Great link, He has some great examples of HDR photography. Even gave me an idea or two... Thanks!

Chipping in a bit late I know, but there's a photographer here in the UK (Sean McHugh :hail:) who does some great work using HDR. His website Cambridge in Colour has some amazing images in the gallery, and a good tutorial on using HDR in PS CS2. In fact a lot of the tutorials are worth reading.

I tend to use HDR at night and in buildings, especially churches, as it allows you to get the warmth of the wood, coolness of the stone and the colours of the stained glass in one image.

Sh!t's hot

I'm about to give attempt at HDR as well....

Awesome link! Read through parts of it this morning and did this;

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76364

I can tell I'll be visiting the link a lot. -Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back