He made me cry....

I imagine I have a pretty good idea already... :shock: How nobody else caught that one is beyond me. :lol:

It's not nearly as bad or a sordid as you are imagining. Trust me. It's never as bad as people imagine it to be.

Damn Straight.......Real Apple & Hickory Smoke Cured American BACON. None of that bland ham stuff you Canadians call bacon.

Oh you didn't go there, did you???
My bacon is flavored with REAL maple syrup!
Well even "Canadian Bacon" has a good flavor when covered with Maple Syrup. Especially Vemont maple syrup. :mrgreen:

p.s. Thanks for the p.m. and the photo. I promise I will not post it here or anywhere else. Black, what there was of it, is defiantly your color. :thumbup: :D

I just spit my entire hot chocolate all over my table. Vermont syrup! How dare you!!

Enjoy the pic.

Oh you didn't go there, did you???
My bacon is flavored with REAL maple syrup!
Well even "Canadian Bacon" has a good flavor when covered with Maple Syrup. Especially Vemont maple syrup. :mrgreen:

p.s. Thanks for the p.m. and the photo. I promise I will not post it here or anywhere else. Black, what there was of it, is defiantly your color. :thumbup: :D

I just spit my entire hot chocolate all over my table. Vermont syrup! How dare you!!

Enjoy the pic.

Hot chocolate???....HOT CHOCOLATE??? My good lady, must you be reminded that you are a subject of the relm. A member of the Common Wealth. One does not drink hot chocolate in the afternoon. One drinks tea. Hot chocolate is reserved for an after dinner drink on cold evenings for those that do not enjoy the stronger drink. Hot Chocolate indeed.

Enjoy the pic.

Hot chocolate???....HOT CHOCOLATE??? My good lady, must you be reminded that you are a member of the relm. One does not drink hot chocolate in the afternoon. One drinks tea. Hot chocolate is reserved for an after dinner drink no cold evenings for those that do not enjoy the stronger drink. Hot Chocolate indeed.

Have you looked at the weather for my area right now? It's freaking freezing! And I had dinner, I ate peanut butter sometime around 3. Scott isn't home to cook during the week so it's fend for myself. My god, I'm gorgeous, smart and I have an awesome camera, I simply can't be expected to cook too!

Tea is for before bedtime, chamomile preferably.

Enjoy the pic.

Hot chocolate???....HOT CHOCOLATE??? My good lady, must you be reminded that you are a member of the relm. One does not drink hot chocolate in the afternoon. One drinks tea. Hot chocolate is reserved for an after dinner drink no cold evenings for those that do not enjoy the stronger drink. Hot Chocolate indeed.

Have you looked at the weather for my area right now? It's freaking freezing! And I had dinner, I ate peanut butter sometime around 3. Scott isn't home to cook during the week so it's fend for myself. My god, I'm gorgeous, smart and I have an awesome camera, I simply can't be expected to cook too!

Tea is for before bedtime, chamomile preferably.

My dear lady, while I realize that you do indeed live in the wilds of Canada, Chamomile is not a tea. Chamomile is a Tisane, not a true tea. As a subject of the Realm true tea, such as a fine quality Earl Gray is the required afternoon drink. A Tisane is fine for breakfast or right before bed time, but a true tea must be consumed in the afternoon. It is you duty to Quean, Country and the Realm. The heat of a properly prepared tea is quite suitable to warm a body during cold weather.

P.S. might I just say in regards to the photograph you sent to me.......Hubba-Hubba!

Tisane - herbal TEA. That makes it tea. You mess with my bacon and now you're messing with my tea.

Tim Horton's is always in the afternoon, it's the only thing that stops me from killing co-workers.

p.s. sent you a better pic.

Ah my deal lady, while some may call Tisane a "herbal tea" it is indeed not a tea as such but a glorious collection of herbs, spices and edible plants. It is however a refreshing repast with few of the vices of true tea n'est ce pas? I enjoy a glass or two of Tisane daily. Freshly brewed but of course. We have a wonderful tea shop here that carries hundreds of varieties of both tea and Tisane. My favorite is a Lavender Tisane with a hint of citrus with a couple of biscuits of course.

As for your Canadian "bacon" I am sorry to have hurt your feelings my dear lady, but while it is delicious, it does not have the qualities of cured smoked bacon from a pork belly, but rather of it has more of the qualities of ham from the loin.
Both excellent for breakfast, but I feel you must agree are quite different. If you wish please feel free to refer to American bacon as streaky bacon for it is unique to America.

Blah blah blah, that's all I heard after Bacon and Rope :pimp:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back