he stopped loving her today

I agree with all the great stuff everyone already said :D
I really like your choice of a low angle in #1 :thumbup:

Very nice work indeed Raven! That first shot is extremely power. I have had personal experience with the loss of a spouse and I can tell you in that first shot of yours is exactly how I would pictured my own feelings of overwhelming grief that I felt at time when I lost of my wife.
Excellent work !!!!!

Randog said:
Very nice work indeed Raven! That first shot is extremely power. I have had personal experience with the loss of a spouse and I can tell you in that first shot of yours is exactly how I would pictured my own feelings of overwhelming feeling grief that I felt at time when I lost of my wife.
Excellent work !!!!!

ahh...randog....i am so sorry for bringing back sad memories...

and like me and anicole talked about, you can feel someone's overwelming grief...like thick air, and you cant breathe.....

i hope this didnt cause any undo pain...please forgive.

Aprilraven - sorry for the late post. It's pretty much all been said above already: very moving pictures, and the lyrics you selected are perfectly matched to the image of grief you posted.

aprilraven said:
i hope this didnt cause any undo pain...please forgive.
Hey Raven I really enjoyed your post very very much it gave me a chance to remember someone who was very dear and special to me. It is I who should be sorry I should have not posted with such emotion. Great work Aprilraven!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back