Reaction score
he stopped loving her today
they placed a wreath upon his door,
soon they'll carry him away...
he stopped loving her today.

*george jones

mourner.jpg

mourner2.jpg

this girl was rocking in the cemetary, throwing her head back, and then rocking some more.. her grief was almost a shroud around her.

i went back the next day, to read the metal card holder... and it was a man, around her age, possibly husband, or just a good friend that could have meant more to her...
atleast she wasn't there that day....

That's just beautiful Raven. Very moving... love the tone too! Very fitting song and title... love that song btw. :thumbup:

Okay ... these turned out fantastic ... the treatment on them is spot on, Pallie ... you could not have done any better on these.

Very powerful ... excellent job.

:meh: :hugs: ;)

thanks coven sisters...ya'll are too sweet.....

pallie, you remember her, right??

couldnt you feel her pain?

hey, c-pallie...when in the dickens are you coming home? i miss you!

aprilraven said:
thanks coven sisters...ya'll are too sweet.....

pallie, you remember her, right??

couldnt you feel her pain?

hey, c-pallie...when in the dickens are you coming home? i miss you!

is that the new Coven flight service we use? You know her broom is acting up ... she hated to fly commercially, but if they're trustworthy ....

and yes, I remember her. Hard to breathe when we saw her ...

Wow, that is POWERFUL!
You can really since her pain in her loss.

Awesome capture AprilRaven.
Your treatment with this is OUTSTANDING!!!

country music? :puke:

wow, Nance, these are great shots! i absolutely love the first...low angle and tones are perfect for this! :hail:

i would love to see a larger version of it.

raven these are very good, im not sure what song that is, but your explination is very moving... your so good at this stuff ravenbird :mrgreen: ... like the treatment too :thumbup:

thanks n2...i appreciate your comments...

jm..you know your praise is the highest.... thanks...( i agree on the music, i just grew up around music..all kinds..and george jones was one..his nickname is the possum.....kinda fitting for a chick from arkansas..)

angel..... you know your my favorite winged one... thanks for looking at this...i always love your stuff, and just attempt to get half way close!!

thanks for the link anicole.... think thats why i'v never heard of him :lol: ... just kidding im sure he's big in the US right?!..... :mrgreen:

raven, you should be more confident with your work..... your better than you think ;) ..... you always take the time to consider why and what is happening in your pictures..... its a great asset to have... have faith my black feathered friend.

Archangel said:
thanks for the link anicole.... think thats why i'v never heard of him :lol: ... just kidding im sure he's big in the US right?!..... :mrgreen:

raven, you should be more confident with your work..... your better than you think ;) ..... you always take the time to consider why and what is happening in your pictures..... its a great asset to have... have faith my black feathered friend.

H E L L O .... I've been preaching that to her for over a year now ... thanks, Angelbaby, for telling her that!

I love that song... very appropriate for the picture, too. :(

Excellent stuff april. Very moving post.
I agree with everyone else...your photos are great. Your stories are great, and ya should post more.
Not sure who George Jones is. The only one I ever knew was the Janitor at my high school. ...but me be tinkin..it aint the same dude.
Great words though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back