Head Shot

Bobman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
C0001.jpg

I like it. But I want to see her arm because I think it looks like it's over her head or something. And IMO it would look good if her arm was up and you saw part of that and her face the same way in thispicture.

Did you crop this is a photoshop or in camera?

I admire you're lihgting. You seem to pretyt much have that down pat :)

photong said:
I like it. But I want to see her arm because I think it looks like it's over her head or something. And IMO it would look good if her arm was up and you saw part of that and her face the same way in thispicture.

Did you crop this is a photoshop or in camera?

I admire you're lihgting. You seem to pretyt much have that down pat :)

thank u for ur comment...i cropped that in my camera....

photong said:

I agree. I would like to see the arm in the picture as well. Either that or to have had her leave her arm down for just a head shot. That's really the only thing that I can see that could be improved on the shot. It's a great picture regardless.

angelucapet said:
photong said:

I agree. I would like to see the arm in the picture as well. Either that or to have had her leave her arm down for just a head shot. That's really the only thing that I can see that could be improved on the shot. It's a great picture regardless.

Yes, usually I will do this shot with hands down or show of hands. I am just trying to do this shot to see whether it works too, well I guess it didn't.... thank you very much for you kind comments and suggestions. Please do not pull back your comments if you really think it sucks....I can take the beatings. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back