heading out of town!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If ya'll don't hear me whining over my little red x's for the next few days, it's because I'm leaving for mini-vacation/photo excursion tomorrow.

I know how much I'll be missed.... :wink: Wish me good weather and no bad film!!

see ya on the other side.... t.

I wish you good weather (ie stormy weather) and good film and processing. Stormy weather is great for interesting photos.

Have fun and come back with lots of photos.

whooooohoooo!!!!! ... no more red x's :p

have fun, but im gonna miss ya :hug:

Trying to unpack and unwind from the road...... I was in Carrabelle, FL...it was HOT. The weather was beautiful for what I was shooting, a lot of infrared, so the deep sky and high fluffy clouds can look kinda surreal....hopefully I'll have some images worth uploading from the venture!! Shot IR and different kinds of slide film. I'll have some stuff back in a few days.

Went to a few areas that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere....had some beach strolling with not a soul in sight. Even if all my stuff turns out to be plonk, I don't regret that part of the journey - it was good for the eyes and relaxing for the soul. :)

I do!!! So much time spent planning it, preparing for it.....and it's over in a flash. :?

That's another wonderful thing about photography.....getting your pictures developed really gives you something to look forward to upon your return, so it lessens the sting just a little. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back