Heading South (12 images)

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, we are off to the Philippines to see the other halfs family, and maybe some shooting in the rain forests with my buddy Romy Icon., should be back mid September, with lots to share I hope!! I will get a few images on my website from our hotel, as I go along, so have a peek in there if you like.

1 Sanderling
DSC_5763w.jpg

2 Cedar Waxwing
2007-08-12_2hw.jpg

3 Red-necked Grebe
DSC_4862w.jpg

4 Great Blue Heron
DSC_4874w.jpg

5 Painted Turtle
DSC_4923w.jpg

6 Killdeer
DSC_4914w.jpg

7 Great Blue Heron
DSC_5445w-1.jpg

8 Lighthouse
DSC_6175w.jpg

9 Solitary Sandpiper
DSC_6025w.jpg

10 Sanderling
DSC_6308w.jpg

11 Maria lost her Crock
DSC_6354w.jpg

12 Maria and her Uncle Steve.
DSC_6410w.jpg

take good care everyone.

Nice sharp pictures here... what lenses were you using for these shots?

Great shots, Ray. I love the little details included, like the shells in the sanderling pic, the water lily in the heron pic etc.

Have a great trip, and I look forward to seeing pics of the exotic wildlife you're going to see there.

I like the bird "lighthouse" ... that's a rare one, but nicely spotted and put into your collection of bird photos, heehee :lol: :greenpbl:

Good journey, and bring back many lovely photos from that part of the globe. (Including photos of Maria, please! AND Daisy!)

A super set as usual - look forward to your southern pictures on your return.

Mr. Barlow, I really admire the pictures you take, I was following your series last year, I see your daughter has growned up a lot. I look forward to seing your new series of the Philippines. Have a safe journey.

Number seven is very well composed. All the shots look good, but that's my favorite.

so many good ones! impossible to pick a favourite! :)

I can't wait to see your pictures of the Phillipines. My 2 yr old granddaughter is Filipino. It will be great to share your pictures with her and her lola (gramma)

blessings on your trip!

I can't wait to see your pictures of the Phillipines. My 2 yr old granddaughter is Filipino. It will be great to share your pictures with her and her lola (gramma)

blessings on your trip!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back