Health Vs Beauty ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris5

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
If you have opportunity to select between health and beauty. What would you choose. For me health. Health is more important then beauty. And what yours?

I wish for wisdom.

Futile, I know, but in the spirit of the ancients, virtue and wisdom were (are) qualities worth pursuing.

Health is beauty, try and look at a person that is sick, is he or she beautiful? NO
Health is happiness, beauty and balance, I guess wisdom is included in there too, because without wisdom health is harder to achieve.
Make-up can help but not replace health.
so to answer your question. Health without a doubt!

Heath is wealth and beauty.

I would choose beauty. Obviously in this context the difference hasnt been fully defined, however to be exceptionally beautiful is far more adventageous than being healthy.

I would trade 10 years of life at the end for exceptional beauty throughout.

Slight spinoff... Do you think your looks have a impact on if you get jobs or not if you shoot professionally? I think they probably have a large impact.

I would choose beauty. Obviously in this context the difference hasnt been fully defined, however to be exceptionally beautiful is far more adventageous than being healthy.

I would trade 10 years of life at the end for exceptional beauty throughout.

Even if you had the IQ of a Donut? lol!

I have a IQ of a donut in spelling. I spelled Heath instead of health.I will leave it though so I can live up to the donut IQ.:thumbup: I hope it don't affect my Hotography earning kills.:lmao:

I got both, who wants to be my friend?

Green Chili Bacon Cheese Burgers and LOTS of Indian food!

Eat the rainbow!
Enjoy life.

We came into this world unable to speak, walk, wearing a diaper, owning nothing and drooling.

we leave the same way.
We all get ugly in the end.

Ill follow Matthew's words: Seek ye first!

I would pick six-year-old threads! I would prefer old dead threads over health and over beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back