Healthy dessert

Angela Lourenço

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cocoa mousse with crushed nuts and coconut water. Topping: Strawberry and lemon zest.

Attachments

• _MG_5572_marca dagua.jpg
    _MG_5572_marca dagua.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 110
As a food photograph, I think either the portion is too small (of course it is; dessert portions are ALWAYS too small) or the dish is too large; either way the foreground rim is obscuring a portion of the actual dessert, and I think this hurts the image to a degree.

As a food photograph, I think either the portion is too small (of course it is; dessert portions are ALWAYS too small) or the dish is too large; either way the foreground rim is obscuring a portion of the actual dessert, and I think this hurts the image to a degree.
I see. I think it would hurt the image if the porpose was for publicity, but for a restaurant's menu the portions and dishes have to be the same that are served. Anyway, I made it to myself and I eat it this way. I'll keep in mind your advice for a next shot. Tks

I see. I think it would hurt the image if the porpose was for publicity, but for a restaurant's menu the portions and dishes have to be the same that are served. Anyway, I made it to myself and I eat it this way. I'll keep in mind your advice for a next shot. Tks

I think its a bit rude to have the dessert for yourself and not even offer us any.
:bouncingsmileys:

I think its a bit rude to have the dessert for yourself and not even offer us any.
:bouncingsmileys:
Sorry! :p

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back