Heartpatrick Portraits - mid.noon

heartpatrick

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heartpatrick.com
Hi All,

Sharing some shots from a recent portrait shoot. Thanks.

Pic 1:
01.jpg

Pic 2:
03.jpg

Pic 3:
04.jpg

Pic 4:
06.jpg

Pic 5:
07.jpg

Pic 6:
08.jpg

Pic 7:
12.jpg

Pic 8:
14.jpg

The full album is available here:
Heartpatrick People 91 - Priscilla in ??

Thanks all.

Heartpatrick
Heartpatrick: Design, Travel, Photography

These are not remotely traditional, but I quite like them. There's an interesting style going on, between the model, photographer, and location. These feel like some stills from a futuristic movie of some sort, rather than portraits as such.

There is literally nothing I don't like about these except the missing feet in the last frame. I adore the second one so much. Lovely set.

Nice work as always; I suspect I could look at 1000 portraits and know immediately which of them was your work!

Nice work as always; I suspect I could look at 1000 portraits and know immediately which of them was your work!

The one's with the prettiest girls would be Heartpatrick's. ;)

Seriously, HP, I'm another fan, it's always a pleasure to see your work. :)

Nice work! What does the kanji mean?

That third image is my favorite. I love the light and shadows, as well as the dramatic emotion created by the model and light/ shadows.

I like them alot, but is this film or have you just used an effect to make it look filmy. It's a good effect if you have

I read mid-noon and said to myself.."this will be an atrocity" but its the exact opposite! Thank you for sharing these and I apologize for entering with wrong attitude haha

hey thanks all for the positive comments!

haha thanks! i really hope it's not cos of the chinese characters used in the photo artwork. :">

Nice work! What does the kanji mean?
literally, mid-noon :p

Gorgeous! You rocked that harsh sunlight! Love #3
thanks! it was supposed to be an late morning shoot, but the model arrived late. was worried that the harsh light won't work, so tried speedlite for fill light but it was no comparison to the strong sunlight, so in the end I just ditched the speedlite and went natural lighting all the way. :)

I like them alot, but is this film or have you just used an effect to make it look filmy. It's a good effect if you have
i bumped up the noise level in photoshop actually, to recreate the film grain effect. should be a relatively easy trick, which I combined with lowering the exposure as well to enhance the mood.

Most reactions

Back