Heavy heart is a hard work

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Minolta Max 9, 70-210 macro switch (1:4). Shot at box speed, pushed 2 stops on the 10 frames. TMax 400.

Heavy Heart.jpg

I like that. No idea what it is though.

What does the photo have to do with "heavy heart" I'm not getting it

What does the photo have to do with "heavy heart" I'm not getting it
Zoomed in on sorrow detail of sculpture. It was hard to find an image on how you feel when you're sad, then it pops up in a moments notice.

My take was it's kinda burst, deflated, and there's a sort of pareidolia effect, with the mouth/eye shapes.

My take was it's kinda burst, deflated, and there's a sort of pareidolia effect, with the mouth/eye shapes.
Yes. There was a great deal of sounds, smells, and seclusion to enhance my emotional state at that moment of recognition.

Very abstract. I like the way you handled whatever it is that it was that you shot.

Got it ... took me a while. But ... on the technical ... well done. A ton of zones, rich blacks and detail in the highlights. You have come a long well ... especially transferring what you learned with digital into film.

Why the push? What developer?
I wanted to see what it would do if I bumped the EC +1, +2 at box speed and developed it in HC110 for 1600. It was in the shade and I used the onboard flash. F8, @ 125s

This is what it is Redirect Notice

Most reactions

New Topics

Back